What causes smelly nose and thick mucus in the back of throat?

My significant other is complaining of a horrible smell coming from my nose. I have tried a netti pot, zytrec and Sudafed. Nothing seems to be working and it s very annoying. I have a thin, clear nasal d/c, however I do feel like I have thick mucous in the back of my throat. I m at my wits end. Please help!
Thu, 19 Mar 2015
Dear,
Foul smelly discharge from nose is mostly observed in ozaena...which is caused by klebsiella ozaena.
For treatment u must go for antibiotics like mikacin or Azithro mycing along with decongestant.
Thanks
Revert back for follow up.