What causes shoulder pain while breathing?

Im 14 and the right side of my neck and collerbone and shoulder hurt when I breathe. Like a sharp pain. Its not unbareable but its been hurting for the past day or 2 and my mom thinks its gas but im not sure. So any tjoughts why it would hurt when I breathe on the right side of my neck collarbone and shoulder?
Mon, 23 Mar 2015
your symptoms might most likely be due to gas and irregular diet. if I were your treating physician i would do an examination and suggest an x-ray to rule out other possibilities. as a prescription based practitioner i would advise antacids and timely diet.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help