What causes severe pain after having a appendectomy?

I had an appendectomy two weeks ago. I have intermitent sharp pains on my lower right side that feel like a knife. It topples me over and lasts for about 30 minutes. Urinating seems to have helped previously as it takes pressure from my bladder off the area. I have nausea and I'm vomitting up clear spit like mucus. I am salivating a lot. I have severe bloating and I am burping a lot. I have a stomache ache and a head ache. I have taken my temperature and its normal at 97.1. I went back to the hospital a couple days ago and they ran blood tests and did an ultrasound but found nothing and sent me home. I tried to go to work today but went home at lunch because I was disoriented and nauseas. I am again very bloated. I am afraid if I go back to the hospital they will just send me home again. What should I do?
Thu, 17 Jul 2014
Causes of severe pain in abdomen after appendectomy can be due to ::
Abscess formation
Intestinal obstruction
The symptoms are suggestive of a complications of appendectomy and ultrasonography is never sufficient in such cases.

Please get the CT scan done , insist on admission till you get alright.
If the CT scan findings are suggestive of a complications, you may also require Laparoscopic or open approach second-look procedure ( re-operation).
This is sometimes life-saving.