What causes semen leakage?

Hi I started leaking semen went to the Dr they found nothing but my urine had stuff floating in it.. they still gave me an shot an antibiotics. ..my fiance went as well she had nothing. .now a month later I m leaking again..do you know what it can be?
Mon, 14 Jan 2019

It is not semen discharge. It is urethral discharge. Please undergo culture and antibiotic sensitivity of discharge and also same for urine. I am sure, you will get diagnosis and treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Varinder Joshi , General & Family Physician