What causes right-sided back pain radiating towards testicle?

pain on right lower back.[im thinking kidney area].stabbing pain if moving the wrong way.even hurts when sitting after a while.Sometimes the pain goes to my right testicle when theres a shooting pain.Dr said its probably muscular , but with taking extra strength tylenol there is never relief.
Fri, 29 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The pattern of pain that you are describing is classical groin pain which occurs in kidney stones in which pain starts in lumbar region (lower back) and radiates to groin area. If you would have come to me with this problem I would have advised you to get your ultrasonography of the kidney , ureters and bladder to rule out kidney stones. Moreover, I would have advised you to take Diclofenac Sodium in case of severe pain.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.