What causes rashes on the chest of an infant?

My grand baby is a year old. Last night her dad noticed she had some rash on her chest, then today it spread to her head. Shes not fussy, shes playing and being her happy as usual self. Shes been teething these last few days so she had been running a slight fever. How long do we wait before we panic.
Fri, 8 Jun 2018
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Skin conditions are best diagnosed only after seeing directly. I suggest you to upload photographs of the same on this website, so that I can guide you scientifically.

Please revert back to me with images so that I can guide you better. You can approach me at the following link.

Once the page opens there will be an option below my image as – ASK ME A QUESTION – click on it.

Please find the link below -

www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-sumanth-amperayani/67696

Regards.