What causes pus cells in urine in a child?

hi i am a mom of a 5yr old daughter and we went to the doctor and found out she has puss cell in her urine this has been going on for about a month the first time they put her on amoxal went back checked it again there was a lower amount but still there then gave me a cream we went back 2weeks later and theres still puss now hes sending us to a uriologist what could it be?
Tue, 7 Feb 2017
Dear parent, pus cells in urine means there is an infection . since the infection is not responding well to the current treatment, then you should get a urine sample and get a culture and sensitivity test to find out which type of medication the infection will reapond to.