What causes pressure in the chest while suffering from bronchitis?

I was diagnosed 1 weekago with bronchitis yet, I am barely coughing. No mucus is coming up and no discoloration in the small amount of post nasal drip. My concern is the tightness in my chest. The constant dull ache in my back, over my lower right lung. Shortness of breath and fatigue. How long will these symptoms last?
Mon, 23 Apr 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As you said, you had bronchitis last week. You must have had bouts of cough with that. See, violent coughing leads to muscle fatigue which leads to chest pain.

If I were your treating physician, I would like to know if it's chest wall pain or visceral (lung and heart) pain.

To rule out these conditions, I would like to order couple of tests like ECG and chest x-ray.

If pain is arising form chest wall, it will aggravate on compressing the chest.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Prashant