What causes pink vaginal discharge?

I went to use the bathroom just a minute ago and when I cleaned myself there was blood like a faint pink color and it worried me a little. My cycle just went off about a week ago, there was no smell, nor did it burn when I peed. Is this a major problem? I know I still have to see a doctor but I was just wondering is it something serious.
Mon, 6 Apr 2015
Hello
this could be sign is STI or cervical cancer

in my opinion you should consult a gynaecologist for clinical examination , paps smear and a battery of tests like blood and urine test or an ultrasound if need be

If you can upload us your complete medical history I will be able to help you better
Have plenty of fluids and fresh fruits
maintain good hygiene
multivitamin supplements

Hope this answers your question
please feel free to ask for more clarification I will gladly answer you