What causes persistent diarrhea in an infant?

Hi my baby has been passing stool which is watery at least seven times a day. She has been doing so for the past five days. She is three mths old. She has no other symptoms only the diarrhoea. What do you think the problem can be? She has also been using the same formula for the past two months.
Mon, 9 Feb 2015
hi,it can be due to gastroenteritis
in an infant watry diarhea is mostly due to rota virus infection.if you feed your baby with bottle ,it may introduce an infection.please give him probiotics in the form of enterogermina liquid ,half mini bottle twice daily for 3 days and zinc supplement in form of z& d drops 10 drops onetime daily for 2 weeks .......thanks.