What causes palate to swell?

Hey there I ve got a sore hard palete its inflamed and the whole hard palete is white it only happens now and then when I eat food but when it does happen the pain is overwelming its hard to swollow as the pain is unbarable I hope its nothing serious
Mon, 23 Jun 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I could say that this could be due to the stomatitis and in my opinion it would be better to see the dentist because here the dental condition need to be ruled out, hope this information helps you take care and have a nice day.