What causes pain in the wrists and foreams?

It started in my hands, mainly my middle finger on both hands. They don’t hurt all the time but when they do I have extreme pain in my wrists as well! I have to drive some days with wrists supports on. When I wake up in the morning and get out of bed I hobble like I’m 100 years old. It takes a few minutes before I can walk upright and normal without pain. My hands some mornings as well as my wrists hurt so badly I sit in the shower for 30 minutes running very hot water on them so I can function. I experience weakness on the days I have the pain which effects my forearm and upper arm strength and my shoulders ache during these times as well.
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

If the pain and tingling feeling is from the wrist down to your fingers worse at night then probably you have what is known as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Please get your thyroid and vit D levels checked too.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.