What causes pain in the right shoulder?

I have been having right shoulder pain for about 36 months when raising it beyond 90 degrees. Diagnosed with clavicular tendonitis and got injections. No difference to the pain. Have pain when layimng on my right side and some sharp numbing pain sometimes when holding my cup of coffee with it tending to fall
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You may have frozen shoulder or cervical spondylosis, first go for MRI Scan.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.