What causes pain in the right shoulder, hand and knee?

My right shoulder hurts, left hand and left knee. It hurts to touch my ring finger and the joint is twice the size as my right hand. My knee makes me limp and it hurts to touch the right side of the left knee. The should hurt to move at all!! Any idea what it could be? I tested negative for RA., can I answer your health question? Please type your question here...
Thu, 15 Nov 2018

It can be a part of arthritis.

As a first line management, you can take analgesics like Paracetamol or Aceclofenac for pain relief.

If symptoms persist better to consult an orthopedician and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,