What causes pain in the left underarm while suffering from gynecomastia?

Hi I am a male 54 years of age with good health. I was just diagnosed with Gynecomastia in my left breast, I have had an ultrasound and 3d imaging of both breasts and there is no signs of cancer. I also have a bit of a painful underarm on the left arm. The left breast is also painful to the touch and there is a mass under the nipple. I was also examined by my physician for swelling of lymph nodes and none were found. Blood work was done with nothing out of the ordinary. My concern is the under arm pain which seems to me increasing.
Mon, 10 Sep 2018

It can be a referred pain from the breast only. You can go for an ultrasound scan. As of now take analgesics like Aceclofenac or Acetaminophen for pain relief.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.