What causes pain in the crease of the elbow?

I have pain in the vein right at the inside crease of my elbow. It hurts all the time but sometimes it is also very sharp. I went to the doctor and they told me to take advil and it should get better in a few days. It has been 10 days and it still hurts with no improvement. it feels like I am having a blood draw needle poking into my vein. Almost electric and sharp pain. √∑br
Tue, 28 Aug 2018

The pain you are having is most likely to be due to a condition called Golfer's Elbow. It is like Tennis Elbow but on the inner side of elbow. If Advil had no effect then probably you may need local steroid injection.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Gopal Goel