What causes pain below the scapula?

I have discomfort with mild pain in my back right side below scapula. Only goes away when I m sleeping and back again in the morning for 3 days. I m 29 female,210lbs. This has been happening for the past 3 days day, I have taken an ibuprofen daily but that hasn t fixed anything.
Mon, 16 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Shoulder blade pain may be due to rotator cuff tear or arthritis of joint or fibromyalgia or Vitamin D deficiency, etc. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Avoid sleeping on that side use arm support braces, use pain killer medication. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu