What causes pain and swelling in the joints along with fatigue?

I m a 22 yr old female and I ve been experiencing lupus symptoms for around 6-7 years now. Joint pain/swelling, fatigue, hair loss, butterfly rash and pain in chest when taking a deep breath has gotten worse over the last month. I also have tachycardia and heart valve regurgitation (3 valves are affected). My ANA was positive at 1:160 speckled pattern, RBC, hematocrit and hemoglobin were high and vitamin D came back deficient. My WBC, thyroid and rheumatoid factor were normal and all other tests were negative (dsDNA, SM/RNP antibodies, C reactive protein and C3+C4) My doctor put in a rheumatology referral so I m just currently waiting to hear back to schedule an appointment. In the meantime, since all other tests were normal, could it still be lupus or another autoimmune/connective tissue disease? Or does it mean no disease at all?
Mon, 22 Jan 2018
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
well accordingly as ur reports reads u have high levels of ANA which is a diagnotic feature of systemic lupus erythmatosis(SLE)....but it is common in middle aged females