What causes pain all over the body?

I have a cpk level of 440 and I have been having pains all over my body from head to toe and my joints too ,I went to the doctor and it appears that he doesn t know what to do also to rheumatology he as nothing to say ..and I am in severe pain and it move from one part of my body to the other
Fri, 14 Dec 2018

There must be some sort of autoimmune issue related to immune complex-mediated involvement of nerves, muscles, bones of the body via complement mediated gateway or others.

I would like to revert back with all the details of reports done till now for further guidelines from this platform.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Purva Patel, General & Family Physician