What causes nausea and diarrhea along with excessive sleepiness?

My son has been fighting nausea and diarrhea for three weeks. Feels like he's going to throw up, but hasn't. He sleeps for hours and hours a day, just wiped out. Checked his vitamin D, Thyroid, and for Celiac-they all came back great. What should I be looking for and what am I missing to help him...
Fri, 1 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Certain common conditions are there and that may cause the symptom of vomiting or nausea and that is, food allergy, acid peptic disease, Anorexia narvosa, all these needs to be rule out and if found positive for any of these disease then condition needs to be managed accordingly, just a complain of vomiting is great challenge for physician, and does not have any clue, routine tests are normal one, natural remedies are there in absence of any pathology.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.