What causes muscle pain and spasms after blood transfusion?

I received a blood transfusion 30 hrs back. I still don t feel fine. I was diagnosed with anemia. Also I am running fever 99 degree. I also feel muscle ache and what seems like muscle spasms at times in my legs n hand fingers. My question is is it normal and when will I feel well.
Sat, 25 Aug 2018

Fever can occur after blood transfusion. It is due to febrile non hemolytic transfusion reaction secondary to mismatched HLA antigen. For that antipyretic and antihistaminic drug can be prescribed. For muscle spasm I suggest you to check your calcium level.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.