I understand your concern regarding the tingling sensation
and low back pain
. Since you have mentioned that you have low back ache and tingling sensation in your legs it has to be related with nerve
compression or due to diabetic neuropathy
or lack of nutrients like cobalamine. This occurs mostly due to our lifestyle habits like usage of computers, watching lot of TV, bending while reading.
1) Do keep a watchful eye about other symptoms like numbness
spreading to other parts, blurry vision, loss of sensations over body parts.
2) Get your blood sugar tests done and refer the same to your diabetologist
for further follow through. Mention him about your present problem.
3) You need to keep an erect straight posture of your back and neck.
4) Do stretching exercises, when you wake up lie on your chest then using two hand lift yourself up, in a arc like position and then lie down slowly. Repeat his at least ten times daily. this will surely relieve back pain. You can watch online videos for such exercises.
5) Take Tablet Neurokind once daily, anlagesics only if you have severe pain
6) If your problem aggravates you need to get yourself physically examined and investigated through radiological methods like x-ray followed by MRI only if suggested by an orthopedician.
Hope these suggestions help you. Contact for further follow up.
Thanks with best regards,
Dr. Suhas Chauhan