What causes lower back pain and frequent urination?

hi, I was wondering if anyone could help...just recently I ve been having excruciating back pain, just below the ribs, only time I am comfortable is when I am standing, also have a metallic taste in mouth, broke out with itchy skin rash and urinate about 20 times a night. I had a urine test and it shows blood and protein in it, any suggestions
Wed, 13 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You may have diabetes or renal failure. You need proper investigation and treatment.

I hope this information has been helpful for you.

Regards.