What causes itchy breasts, stomach sickness and headaches while HPT is negative?

My body is going crazy, I had my period on March 28th, had sex on April 12 and starting light bleeding on April 23rd it stopped April 25th and ever since then I have been sick on the stomach, moody , itchy breasts, headaches , dizziness. Could I be Pregnant? I took a test and it was negative, but I feel funny..
Wed, 15 Sep 2021

Your HPT is negative. You have not mentioned if you are on regular contraceptive method or took emergency CP. You are experiencing dizziness, headaches, mood changes, having itchy breasts, etc. You are suggested to take care of your hygiene. Take bath regularly and change your clothes at least twice daily. Wear soft cotton clothes. If you have missed your periods, wait for a couple of days and repeat urine test for pregnancy with the first morning midstream urine. You can get blood test done.

You are suggested to get clinically examined by a OBGYN, get per vaginal examination done to detect bulky uterus. Your OBGYN may recommend you to get USG (uterus with fallopian tube) done to study the details of gestational age of the fetus and to rule out ectopic pregnancy. If you are not pregnant, you might have missed period due to stressful lifestyle, anemia, hormonal or thyroid issues, PCOS, etc you will be treated accordingly. Stay away from addictions if any.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Nupur K., General & Family Physician

Hello, Your HPT is negative. You have not mentioned if you are on regular contraceptive method or took emergency CP. You are experiencing dizziness, headaches, mood changes, having itchy breasts, etc. You are suggested to take care of your hygiene. Take bath regularly and change your clothes at least twice daily. Wear soft cotton clothes. If you have missed your periods, wait for a couple of days and repeat urine test for pregnancy with the first morning midstream urine. You can get blood test done. You are suggested to get clinically examined by a OBGYN, get per vaginal examination done to detect bulky uterus. Your OBGYN may recommend you to get USG (uterus with fallopian tube) done to study the details of gestational age of the fetus and to rule out ectopic pregnancy. If you are not pregnant, you might have missed period due to stressful lifestyle, anemia, hormonal or thyroid issues, PCOS, etc you will be treated accordingly. Stay away from addictions if any. Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr. Nupur K., General & Family Physician