What causes indentations in the back of head?

What causes indentions in the back right side of my head that are very painful to the touch and also feels like there is no skin and I am just touching bone. Has been getting worse over the past year. I cannot scratch my head, brush my hair or dry my hair with a towel because it is so sensitive.
Fri, 1 Sep 2017
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response

Welcome to HealthCareMagic.com I am Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas. I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help you.

This condition requires clinical examination
We cannot offer any opinion without clinical examination
please consult a Neurosurgeon at the earliest

Hope you found the answer helpful.

If you need any clarification / have doubts / have additional questions / have follow up questions, then please do not hesitate in asking again. I will be happy to answer your questions.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly in HealthCareMagic at http://bit.ly/askdrbruno

Best Wishes for Speedy Recovery
Let me know if I can assist you further.