What causes high calcium levels in blood?

I have high calcium in my blood (11.4) and 3 weeks ago Dr. sent me a test to urinate during 24 hours and I urinated 500 ml of calcium. I had surgery of the paratyroides last wek. Dr. Open my throat and didn t take any glands because he said all were normal. My calcium level is still high and have been like that for almost 4 years. What can I do
Wed, 27 Apr 2016
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, underlying cause of high calcium level in blood is matter of concern the most common cause of this it is thyroid dysfunction and then comes the malignancy in absence of this other causes needs to be differentiated and for that it may requires several test and clinical examination hope this information helps.