What causes hearing loss along with tinnitus?

I have hearing loss for 3 weeks that seems to be from fluid in my inner ear. I had a bout of alergy congestion, went to sleep and woke up unable to hear, everything completely muffled out. My ear has been constantly ringing with some sinus drainage from ear canal. No ear ache, but feels like pressure inside.
Wed, 1 Feb 2017
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello..
It nay be because of Cold drought of air..or cold dat you may have cold which have affected ears..as ear,nose and throat are interconnected.
*You cann take homoeopatic medicine belladonna 200 (4 pills) twice a day for 4-5 days..which doesn't have any side effects..
*Avoid cold atmosphere
*Put cotton inside ears and change it at every 6 hourly.
*Avoid eating cold food and drinks.
*Have enough rest.