What causes headaches, stomach cramps and burning sensation in the eyes?

HI. I have had a headache that has not gone away all day (and it s been nine hours). Whenever I move or walk around it bothers me. I ve had fevers yesterday and today. Yesterday i had stomach cramps really bad even though I m not on my period at the moment. My throat is burning and my eyes are burning. My nose is plugged on and off. I keep coughing and sometimes feel the urge to puke. What do I have?
Wed, 22 Aug 2018

You are having acute pharyngitis and it can present with all such mentioned symptoms. You can be prescribed decongestant like phenylephrine or levocetrizine for congestion relief. Paracetamol sos can be prescribed for headache and fever. Your neck rigidity should be checked by physician (if vomitting associated) to exclude meningitidis.

Hope I have answered your question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.