As per your clinical history, please follow like this:
1) Do a clinical examination by your Doctor [urologist] and do few investigations like [CBC with differential, Ultrasound
whole abdomen, PSA, and urine culture]
2) Discuss with your Doctor about antibiotics as per culture report along with alpha-blocker.
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this:
1) Do take a warm bath (sitz bath).
2) Limit or avoid alcohol, caffeine, and spicy or acidic foods.
3) Try to avoid prolonged sitting or try sitting on a pillow or inflatable cushion to ease pressure on the prostate
4) Try to avoid bicycling, or wear padded shorts and adjust your bicycle to relieve pressure on your prostate.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo