What causes green colored bowel movement in an infant?

Hi doctor. My 6 months old baby poops green color with blood mucus. She has foamy yellow poop with blood mucus before a week. So our ped give taxim 500 mg to her. Later she feels better.now today the same started again. She poops six times per a day with green color.What is the reason for this.
Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Green colored stools indicate an infection of the bowel , please get a stool analysis or give an intestinal antiseptic every eight hours for five days.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.