What causes fluid retention in the body?

I have had lymphedema in the past and my physical therapist was able to fix that but now it s back and worse then ever. From my toes to breast is full of fluid and now my doctor wants me to have an aspiration done to check to fluid to see what is causing it. She also said my liver has like either bumps like or scaring on it. I do not drink and haven t drank. She is doing more blood test tomorrow. I am worried I will have congested heart failure with all this fluid build up. What should I do?
Thu, 3 May 2018

Maybe that can lead to generalized edema but you should not worry there is an available treatment for that causes so we reason is found that is much better to solve the problem. So do the test and then take treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Bhadresh Lakhani