What causes fainting spells followed by body tremors and headache?

For the past two years I ve had fainting spells where my vision goes black and I fall to the floor and then start shaking. I can usually tell everything that s going on but sometimes not and it always gives me a headache after wards. Any idea what this could be?
Mon, 1 Jun 2015
Hi dear.Thanks for your query.
I would probably suspect this due to inadequate blood supply to your brain(cerbrovascular insufficiency).Drink plenty of fluids which keeps you adequately hydrated.I would also want to rule out any block in the arteries for which I would ask for carotid doppler.Consult an ENT for further evaluation.Hope this answers your query.