What causes excessive weight loss and abdominal pain after having food?

My mother n law has been loosing weight. She s lost about 60 lbs, she now weighs 110 lb and is 5 . She abdominal pain after she eats. She won t hardly eat anything. Her memory is getting worse. She is on oxygen but won t use it when she outside the house.
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

Excessive weight loss may be due to malignancy or tuberculosis or malobsorption syndromes or chronic granulomatous or retroviral diseases etc.

Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is.

Please check her for complete blood picture, urine examination, chest X-ray, ultrasound abdomen, ECG and upper GI scopy.

Then consult your physician he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.