What causes excessive crying and lack of sleep in a child?

Hi, I am anitha, I have a girl baby who is 9 month old. Last two weeks she had loose motion and we consult a doc and took medicine.Today she started crying like anything,then we consult a doctor and gave pedicoryl and colicaid. My question is what we need to do to stop crying and also she is not sleep at night always crying what would be the problem.
Mon, 3 Apr 2017
Excess cry at night may b due to not appropriate feeding at time.So ensure adequate feeding.
Colic and food allergy may also b a cause. GERD ( gastroesophageal reflux disease ) is also a common cause which occur due to acid reflux. You should consult with pediatrician for that.