What causes excessive anger and abusive behaviour?

My fiance is evil always angry he flys off the handle for no reason he curses me downs me calls me bad names always try to make me out to be the bad person he is mean he has the devil in him a bad temper trys to make it like it s me he does no wrong he snaps for no reason then treatens me something is definitely wrong with him whatever he went threw in the past he is taking it out on me I m tired of it?
Thu, 21 Jun 2018
Psychologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Aggressive behavior and anger are emotions. You should let the anger flow out. This aggressive behavior and anger can be managed through anger management techniques. These techniques can be learned fast.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.