What causes elevated alkaline phosphatase levels in the blood?

Dr. Robert Katz ran twice an enormous series of tests. The outcome was I was Poisoned. My family shortly after they removed his Coumadin & he was D.O.A.. My Father shortly,(4-5 years), recently had the following:Cardiac Bypass Operations, Diabetes & taking insulin, Coumadin, Amputation of both Legs below the knee, H.B.P.,Elevated Cholesterol,Nitroglycerin Caps, Etc....! Would any 2003 period Medications if administered to an extremely Healthy 40 Year old Male cause Alkaline Kinase levels of 1500 if ingested produce similar to well over L.D. 50 Symptoms Mimicking those of an Organic Phosphate L.D. 50.
Mon, 29 Jul 2019
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response

Elevated alkaline phosphate occurs in conditions wherein the extra-hepatic biliary tract is blocked due to any cause.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shailja Puri, Pathologist and Microbiologist