What causes discoloration on the palms after an injury?

hi.doctor.i am also a doctor/I have a patient she had fall down 2 months back on her palms and some mild injury of ankle joint. she was seen by traumatologist and now feels better.I saw her because of cough-more than 1 month.WBC was normal esr was high- 86.now again after 2 weeks she came to me still coughing but also she has black brown- discoloration of her palms according to her since yesterday. now esr is 101 and crp is 147( normal below 5) i advised CT chest. my question is what can be reason of her palm discoloration? -
Tue, 24 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Any scaling or itching of palms?? Any pain or redness??
Possible causes are like scleroderma with pulmonary involvement or tinea infection of palms or silver nitrate staining or systemic vasculitis with pulmonary involvement or Raynaud's Phenomenon etc
Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is.
Please get skin biopsy and send for histopathology examination and also rule out for connective tissue disorders or vasculitis syndromes.
If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.