What causes diarrhea?

Hi, i have a kind of diarrhea i was eating 5 days ago a food with my friend then the day after we all started having stomach egg then going to the toillet.i don t knw if its because of the food or smthing else but anytime i eating something i straight go to the toilet .i need some help, n my stomach making such a noise it embarrassing n im scared.
Mon, 22 Jun 2015
Hello
This can be caused by foot poisoning or intestinal infection or food allergy and mal absorption

If you can provide me more information like your age and relevant medical history
Are you having fever or acid reflux
how's your appetite

In my opinion you should take plenty of fluids including ORS to counter dehydration and electrolytic imbalances
Maintain good hygiene
wash your hand properly before taking food

You may require a course of antibiotics under supervision of your doctor after a stool test.

Please revert back to me with details so that I will be bal to tell you more precisely
wish you good health