What causes cold, sinus pain, headache, nose tightness with infection and drowsiness?

Hello, I am xxxx, I had cold 10 days ago, after 2-3 days of cold I encountered a pain in frontal sinus...I dint take ny medicine....headache dint go....the part of the nose n central head felt like getting tighter n tighter...aftera week i consulted a doctor who said their is infection due to collected mucos....he gave me Montex-lc and dolowin plus....pain went away....but i encountered heavy drowsiness day long for 2 days now...is this drowsiness is due to medicine or any other reason...
Tue, 14 Oct 2014
If I were you I would not worry, because drowsiness is a common side effect of the med you are taking.
I hope I have answered your question.