What causes cloudy urination?

I m over a week late, I have cloudy urine with white floating stuff in it and I ve taken 3 pregnancy test at different times and they have all been negative. I m taking amoxocillin 875mg twice a day. I don t have any pain during urination. Any suggestions?
Fri, 7 Dec 2018

If the pregnancy test is negative, then the chances that you could be pregnant is unlikely.

Since you are late for periods, it is advisable to undertake an ultrasound scan.

Cloudy urine could be related to the presence of protein. Kindly get your urine routine examination done.

Consult Obstetrician with the report of an ultrasound scan and urine examination for clinical evaluation and appropriate management.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ashakiran S,