What causes chronic cough?

Have been fighting a cough for about 2 weeks now. Just a dry heavy hack & really don t cough-up any phlegm. Sinus seems clear & I don t have a sore throat. Not the normal cold, but feel run/down most of the day also. No headaches either. Just the frequent urge to cough and tired feeling .... No fever or high temp s either. Could it be walking Pnemonia and I need an antibiotic? Or .....? Thanks for your help.
Wed, 3 May 2017
hi
I have evaluated your query thoroughly
it seems like to bronchitis
you should take antibiotics
*you take cefadroxyl twice a day for five days
*you take bronchodialator (Salbutamol 4mg) twice a day for five days
*you should not take colddrinks, ice cream and chocolate pastries
* you don't eat commercial products
* you consult after 5days
* if required do X-ray chest PA view
thanks for trusting health care magic
regards
bye

take care