What causes chest pain?

Hi, my girlfriend gave me a hickey on my chest next to my nipple a 2 weeks ago, now the hickey is gone, the hickey has already left 1 weeks ago but the pain is still there, is there something wrong with my heart or do u know where the pain comes from?
Tue, 17 Jul 2018
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

No need to worry for heart related pain. This kind of bite when intense can cause damage to underlying muscles and tissue. So superficial skin bruise is healed in few days. But underlying injury will take more time for healing. It may take 2-3 weeks. You can apply ice packs on affected area. Apply thrombophob ointment. Take painkiller and anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen. Don't worry, you will be alright with all these in 2-3 weeks. No need to worry for heart diseases.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

Pulmonologist Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar's  Response

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar