What causes bumps on the face and feet while suffering from fever?

Since Monday evening, my 9 year old son has been sick at the stomach with a fever - 101.4 at the highest, vomiting until Wednesday morning, diarrhea, and now I come home to see his feet and face has broken out with the bumps- some already burst. what is this? What does he need?
Fri, 8 Jun 2018
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Skin conditions are best diagnosed only after seeing directly. I suggest you to upload photographs of the same on this website, so that I can guide you scientifically.

Please revert back to me with images so that I can guide you better. You can approach me at the following link.

Once the page opens there will be an option below my image as – ASK ME A QUESTION – click on it.

Please find the link below -
www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-sumanth-amperayani/67696.

Regards.