What causes bubbles in urine and urge incontinence?

I have bubbly urine, frequency,urgency,sometimes urge but cannot go,a feeling of tenderness in bladder area, no burning or pain with urination. urine test abnormalities include cloudy, small amt of blood, trace of protein moderate leukocytes urine sediment rbc, 5-10, wbc, 13, casts 20-50 hyaline, bacteria trace, crystals trace CA oxalate ,culture pending cbc w/diff hb 12.5, mean cell hb 26.,mean cell hgb conc,31.8,rbc distribution width 17.9
Fri, 27 Apr 2018
Anesthesiologist 's  Response

You have Urinary Tract Infection. Kindly take any antibiotics like Ofloxacin, Norfloxacin or Levofloxacin full course for 5 to 7 days. Dosage based on body weight twice scheduling is preferable.

You have to maintain hygiene of the private parts and wash it regularly. If you are female, then use V wash and Citralka syrup to maintain vaginal pH. If you are male, then kindly wash penis after every urination.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Archana