What causes breathing difficulty while on Sinemet?

My wife has been taking Sinemet since November 2017 and about 2 months ago has developed trouble breathing, difficulty of movement, muscle spasms about 1 to 3 hours after taking the dose. The neurologist recommended to discontinue the dose. She was on 2 pills 3 times per day (6 pills per day). We initially reduced the dose to 5 pills per day the first week, then 4 pills per day the second week, then 3 pills per day for the third week. The anxiety was too intense. We went back to 2 pills 3 times per day for a week( 6 pills per day), the dropped to 5 1/2 pills per day for a week and now are on 5 pills per day. Do you have any suggesting for tapering the dose. Is there anything to reduce the withdrawal? Thank you Gary Hoam
Fri, 30 Mar 2018
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
better you take Ayurvedic medicine for your breathing problem it doesn't have any side effects.
tab svasananda gutika 1tds
syr vasarishta 10 ml tds
try it you will get good result