What causes blood in urine, swollen kidney and itchy penis?

A few monrhs ago i started peeing some blood when i urinated...only about once every two weeks though! Then this last weekend I was getting a massage from girlfriend and she is an emt....she noticed that my kidney was swolen and after a weekend of sex with her now my penis itches a little and has some puss like stuff coming out if it! What is goin on?
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Looking at your symptoms i would suggest you to get your complete urine examination as these symptoms indicate urinary tract infection and if your urine exam came out to be infectious then appropriate course of antibiotics would be required as a treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.