What causes bleeding in the nipples after swimming?

hello my daughter is 8 years old and we noticed that there are small droplets of blood from her nipple after she went swimming....this was the other day and today when she swam again both nipples showed droplets of blood.this only happened when she went swimming what could be the cause for this and treatment?she has been swimming regularly in the pool and she only showed these the past 2 days.what should we do?
Thu, 21 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Please do visit your doctor. Usually In prepubertal children bloody nipple discharge is due to benign condition but need to be investigated further. don't delay the visit to doctor.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.