What causes backache on the right side?

suffering with back pain for several weeks went to my Internist had blood work and xrays. All she saw was a blocked bowel and said I should flush out recommended using delcolax ( misspelled I'm sure) or milk of mag.
I have and although my bowels have moved I still have the back pain on my right side. I am an 81 year old female.
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

In my opinion you have sacroiliitis of (R) Side , you should take pain killers, Muscle relaxants and spinal extension exercises( to be taught by a physiotherapist). Avoid heavy weight lifting. For diagnosis first of all get x ray of lower spine. MRI may be required later.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.