What causes backache and dark urination?

i have a dull achy back all day and for about a month or so dark urine color at times can be dark golden to a rose tint urine sometimes I use the bath room quite frequently and it is clear with urinating every 2 hours today ive had chills off and on and night sweats
Tue, 19 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I have read your complaints in details. In my opinion your dull backache is due to involvement of urinary tract infection (as evidenced by dark color or rosy colored urine). I suggest you get urine examination and Ultrasound abdomen for kidney or ureteric stones. In the meantime take mild pain killers and antibiotics.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.