What causes abnormal body growth after taking HGH booster shots?

Hi, I was taking over the HGH boosters and my forehead, jaw ,nose , hands and feet grew. I stop right away when it first happen but its been three weeks and still happening ? they thought it might be Acromegaly, but the blood test did not support it.. unless the test was not correct..
Wed, 3 Oct 2018

It is a acromegaly in which large ears, large feet, large hands, large nose, oily skin, protruding jaw, snoring, or vision disorder, etc. You already supplementing HGH from outside then what is your blood reports are suggesting? Post complete reports to conclude the condition.

Please get serum growth hormone or serum insulin like growth factor and MRI brain. Review with above reports with your endocrinologist he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu,